Terms and conditions - Returns, collection and international shipping policy
Garage Strength Limited
Company number 12124050
1. We hold no responsibility for customs duty or tax on international orders. The buyer is responsible for paying all relevant duties and taxes on international orders.
Please note, since the UK has left the European Union there will be VAT and duty charged upon the product entering EU countries. When the order reaches the destination country you may be contacted by customs on the telephone number you provided to arrange any VAT & Duty payments that may be due prior to your order being delivered.
2. Due to the shipping costs, we do not offer to pay for return postage. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
3. We only accept returns on unused equipment in the original packaging within a 14 day period. All exchanges/returns must be sent back to us within 14 days of receipt of goods, in their original packaging, and in new condition.
4. All orders should be thoroughly checked upon receipt, and any shortages/damages reported to us within 24 hours of receipt.
5. The Company cannot be held responsible for any problems, loss, injury or otherwise occurring as a result of omission, error, or oversight by the Customer.
6. The person who places the order must be at least 18 years old and is responsible for payment of the total cost of the order.
7. In the event that an incorrect price has been entered in error, any order made based on such incorrect price will not be valid. The Customer will be advised of the mistake at the earliest opportunity and then have the option either to pay the correct price or to cancel and receive a full refund of any money the Customer has already paid.
8. While the Company endeavours to ensure the delivery on the date which the Customer has requested, it cannot be held responsible for any loss, direct or otherwise, accruing to the Customer as a result of error or delay by Third Parties, or error on the part of the Customer.
9. The Company cannot be held responsible for the decisions, errors or any other actions of Third Parties involved in the process of rendering the Service or Services provided by the Company. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Company against any consequential loss incurred to the Customer due to errors, omissions or any other actions of the Company, the Customer or Third Parties.
10. We offer free postage for items where advertised. This offer extends to the UK mainland only. Where applicable, we will notify you of free delivery at the point of checkout.
11. The products you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order unless agreed in writing. If you place an order and later discover that the address you supplied at time of purchase was incorrect, it will be your responsibility to locate the delivery. We will only resend the order once the original order has been returned to us.
12. When choosing the collection option at checkout. We will contact you to arrange delivery during our limited opening hours. The customer will be responsible for loading of goods. Social distancing and wearing of face masks must be followed.